.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Virtues Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Virtues - Essay ExampleIntegrity is defined as staying honest and having strong chaste principles. For instance using the turn signal lights in a car. I make it a own(prenominal) choice to use turn signals when turning off an empty road or in a parking lot. I strive to promise what I can deliver. This has made it easier for me to say no to what I cannot do and in turn my integrity is nourished.Work ethic is the policy that hard work is intrinsically chaste or worthy of reward. Practice leads to perfection. It applies to academics, sports and life in general. What you reap is what you sow. Consistently, I have worked hard at my academics, and it has proved that work ethics does apply. Colin Powell states A dream does not become reality through magical it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. Teamwork is the effective and efficient action of a group. Teamwork can never be overrated. If you need to passing play fast, walk alone. If you want to go far, walk with others. From th e football pitch to the houseroom, I have enjoyed the fruits of collaboration. In class discussions, I have always found previously hard concepts explained by others. I have change my grades through such group discussions. Self-discipline is the ability to control ones feelings and overcome ones weaknesses. In high school, I would procrastinate a lot. Then I started rewarding myself for following a checklist of activities previously written down. without delay in my undergraduate I can attest to the power of self-discipline as a virtue. However, richly mastering it is still a process, not a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment